One of my teenage dreams came true when I celebrated the first year anniversary of Burgos Eats by going behind the counters of their partner brands―one of them was Jamba Juice. I donned a cap and an apron and made my own smoothie.
And because I’m generous and very excited to confirm that they don’t add anymore sugar or syrup to their fruit concoctions , I’m sharing to you how to make a smoothie too.
Berry Pomegranate Smoothie
Blueberries or strawberries
Vanilla ice cream
1. Pour one glass full of pomegranate juice into a blender.
2. Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream and one scoop of strawberry sorbet
3. Add half a cup of frozen blueberries
4. Add one whole banana, sliced
5. Add ice
6. Mix completely using the highest setting of your blender for 15 seconds or until it achieves a smoothie consistency.
7. You can adjust the amount of the ingredients you will use according to the serving and taste you want.