Indulging on food isn’t always a bad thing. However, we sometimes tend to extend our cheat days for a day or two…or three. While we pull out hot tea to take care of our bloat, photographer Sara Black also suggests a healthy green juice to make up for “weekend’s sins.”
1. Prep and chop the ingredients. You can chop as many or as little you want depending on how much green juice you want to drink.
2. Place all the veggies in a blender, food processor, or a juicer.
3. Blend everything until you get a juice-like consistency.
4. Pour in a glass or a pitcher if you’re sharing it with anyone.
5. Enjoy and feel refreshed!