If you think of food that’s easily customizable and can be eaten at any time of the day, the first thing that’ll come to mind is a sandwich. You can change up the bread and the fillings, and you can opt for an open-faced one like what UDD singer Armi Millare did.
For her take, it’s a healthy sandwich with cherry tomatoes and cheese. It’s also a fancier option since it has hints of truffle on it. You can do this as a casual snack at home or an appetizer for your next dinner party.
1. Chop the cherry tomatoes and mix it with the pesto in a bowl.
2. Slice a few pieces of bread.
3. Put the tomato mixture on top of the bread slice.
4. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese.
5. Drizzle truffle oil on top.
6. Arrange in a platter and serve.